Friday 15 April 2011

Bunny What?

Whaaaatttttttt?
I have to get some of this down my neck. I'm into Mordue in a big way, I love their ales, I drink them almost every time I'm at the pub. How on earth have they done a BMX specific beer and I haven't even tasted it yet. I want to order a load of bottles and cover my frame in the stickers. What? As if? I'm dumbfounded. Has anyone seen this beer on cask anywhere? According to this awesome beer blog, the dude only made 10 barrels of the stuff. This label would make the raddest headtube badge ever. I wish Mordue had put a BMX'er on the label behind the Millennium bridge. The bridge has got nothing to do with bunny hops. I guess you can do bunny hops on it but it's not much better than flat ground. If I had my way there would of been a picture of Newrick doing a wheel chair access launcher in silhouette as the picture. I need to find this and drink the barrel dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment